Friday, August 8, 2008

Crochet Games of Ancient Greece

YAY! Today is the official start of the 2008 Crochetville Games of Ancient Greece! I am on Team Wearables as I am determined to overcome my misfortune with socks. After failing to succeed with around 8 free online sock patterns, I finally went ahead and purchased Shelle's sock pattern. I used her Shawler pattern to make the fabulous wearable and so I know her patterns to be quite well-written and easy to understand. Also if I run into any problems I know I can ask her for help.

The Haekelbeutel bag in the post below I have decided to donate to the Crochetville Greek Games as a prize for when the competition is complete. I hope someone will enjoy it.

I finished my friend's lapghan, I am happy to report. I could not be more thrilled with it. I am pleased with how my pattern turned out, the consistency of the work, and the great texture and softness of the yarn from Kristy (you must be a Ville member to view this thread as this particular subforum is members only for protection).

Photobucket

No comments: